Thursday, January 19, 2012

First post

Hey y'all. I just wanted to take this moment to explain the purpose of this blog. I am on a journey to become a self-taught gunsmith. I have been working on all things mechanical since I was quite young and have taken a liking to firearms. I consider them to be marvels of precision and can be great works of art. Many of the skill sets required for hand fit masterpieces are dying arts. This is my attempt to keep them alive.

This can be a dangerous hobby for individuals. I by no means condone anyone else attempting some one the projects. I have special skills and tools for working with these materials. After building everything from race cars to precision equipment with a background of engineering theories and principles I feel like I am ready to take on endeavors like this.

A bit of inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment